World Bicycle Relief has handed over 140 bicycles to the Ministry of Health, for Health Surveillance Assistants to reach hard-to-reach areas with service delivery.
Minister of Health Khumbize Kandodo chiponda says the donation has come at the right time when the country is carrying out vaccination campaigns.
World Bicycle Relief Country Director, Anthony Kinnaird, says they intend to donate more than 8,000 bicycles in Zomba and Kasungu.
PSI Malawi has disclosed that since 2013 it has delivered over 300 thousand voluntarily medical male circumcision across various districts Read more
POLICE SUMMONS RAFIK GAFFAR FOR CONTINOUSLY ISSUING DEATH THREAT
Salima Blue Waters Hotel fined MK5 Million for suspected discharge of fecal matter into Lake Malawi. If you have been Read more
By: Cathy Maulidi Malawi has launched a mass Polio vaccination campaign with a target to vaccinate 2.9 million children within Read more
Eradicating polio would eradicate so much tragedy.
A few days before the 2021-22 financial year comes to an end, Minister of Health Khumbize Kandodo Chiponda has confirmed Read more
A giving hand foundation is a local organisation working in various programs in Malawi.On Thursday the organization together with the Read more
In the picture; Won Young Hong(R) calls for urgent end to child marriages The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), has Read more
World Health Organization (WHO) has provided the Malawi Governemnt with 1, 947, 695 doses of oral cholera vaccine to the Read more
Minister of Health Khumbize Chiponda is today flying to Dubai as winner in the Airtel Boola Mtambo Promotion.
- Woman Found Dead In A Lodge
- Careless Disposal Of Expired Drugs And Medical Supplies Hit Mzuzu
- Namadingo Accused QECH Plotting To Loot K15 Million For Cancer Ward
- MWANZA WEST NOW HAS NEW HEALTH POST AT CHIMBWINDA, MP JOY CHITSULO DONATES AMBULANCE
- Chakwera Inspects Works At Lilongwe Institute Of Orthopaedics
- Malawi To Have State of Art Private Cancer Centre In Blantyre
- MCM Reviews Code Of Ethics
- MANGOCHI SET FOR PHASE lll OF POLIO VACCINATION CAMPAIGN
- 5 reasons fingering may cause bleeding
- K4 billion hospitals' project in limbo