A group calling itself Mbadwa Zokhudzika on Friday started holding vigils outside Parliament Building in Lilongwe meant to force President Lazarus Chakwera to fire Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) director general Martha Chizuma.
Chizuma is being accused of violating oath of office following a leaked audio in which she was allegedly discussing with an outsider
Leader of the group Redson Munlo could not be reached on his mobile phone for a comment since last night.
The group also held demonstrations last week in Lilongwe on the same issue and presented a petition to the office of the district commissioner.
By Apawo Kwayera WHY BASHING SATTAR IS JUST CURING SYMPOTOMS Social media activists—mostly Idriss Ali Nassah, Onjezani Kenani, Joshua Mbere Read more
ACB Czar Martha Chizuma Caught Drawing Housing Allowance While she stays in a government house at the Presidential villas The Read more
The British National Crime Agency (NCA) has reversed its steps on the corruption probe after utilizing the controversial Anti-Corruption Bureau Read more
Mbadwa zokhuzidwa finally symbolically sealed ACB told Malawi to stop recognising Martha Chizuma as ACB Director https://youtu.be/bC2JVIDKHZI
Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa za Malawi, a grouping that organised demonstrations in Lilongwe, has symbolically sealed the ACB offices. The symbolic closure Read more
Lilongwe District Commissioner Dr. Lawford Palani has given permission to a grouping under the banner "Malawian Concerned Citizens" to hold Read more
Date: 26|07|2022Time: 10:00am to 01:00pm We will converge at Lilongwe DC office and have a peaceful demonstration to ACB through Read more
Concerned Citizen opinion Any paraded lies against Sattar won't yield anything, Some so called facebook influencers think by peddling lies Read more
A grouping calling itself Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa za dziko la Malawi has announced that it will go ahead with its plans Read more
PRESS STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE22 JUNE 2022REACTION TO THE ACB REPORT TO THE PRESIDENT ON CORRUPTION: OUR CALL VINDICATED We Read more
- CDEDI Namiwa Warns Chakwera To Use Forex For Essential Services
- Mental Health talkshow is currently underway in Blantyre.
- 138 DELEGATION OF CHAKWERA TO SCOTLAND
- Organisers Of Demonstrations To Be Liable For Losses
- Court Adjourns Joshua Chisa Mbele's Case
- Shameful: Malawi Parliament building leaks
- State President Dr Lazarus Chakwera has arrived back in the country
- Embattled ACB boss Martha Chizuma faces three lawsuits over leaked audio? Will she survive?
- CRWB Doubles Water Supply To Nkhotakota
- Malawians Lost Confidence With Current ACB Under Martha Chizuma