The Road Funds Administration has disclosed that the Chingeni and Kalinyeke tollgate plazas have raised 1.2 Billion Kwacha in four months.
Speaking to news update Masauko Ngwaluko Spokesperson for the Fund said this is an increase from the 700 Million Kwacha that was realized by February this year.
Ngwaluko said the RFA has already advised the Malawi Roads Authority to start the process of rehabilitating the M1 road using the funds.
In order to respond to the immediate needs in areas that experienced heavy rainfall and strong winds that resulted in Read more
. The country is to join the rest of the world in celebrating World Consumer Rights day which falls on Read more
```RESOLUTE—Ayuba James (centre) and PDU members Professional Drivers Union (PDU) has announced the resumption of a nationwide strike from March Read more
Former President Bakili Muluzi has described as an honor a decision by President Lazarus Chakwera to delegate him to represent Read more
Minister of Energy Ibrahim Matola insists he will name and shame DPP gurus who were siphoning fuel at ESCOM. According Read more
Despite stating its intention to open a diplomatic mission in Israel, government has not appointed diplomats for the mission. The Read more
Players in the cooking oil industry have expressed commitment to reduce prices of the commodity effective 1st April this year. Read more
Members of Parliament (MPs) have raised concerned over judicial interference on the house’s decisions and deliberations. Government Chief whip of Read more
Written by MFN Reporter Continued support for flood victims will greatly assist those affected during their time of need towards Read more
The Minister of Water and Sanitation, Abida Sidik Mia, held a meeting with the SRWB on the 18th of March, Read more
- Malawi Legislators Slums Judiciary For Interference.
- India Celebrates ITEC Day
- World Bank Approves US$ 400 To Malawi
- Jolobala Concerned Over influx of ‘skill-less’ expatriates In The Country
- Chakwera Inspect Shire Valley Transformation Programme
- Chiefs In Nsanje Wants An Audience With Chakwera
- MINISTER MEETS SRWB OVER THE MANGOCHI WATER EXTENSION PROJECT INJUNCTION
- ESCOM, EGENCO Investigates Power System Shutdowns
- Bright Msaka To Donate The Modern Diplomat Book To Parliament
- Kwacha Risks Further Decline
- Dowa Council Approves Tollgate At Nkhamanga
- TOLL GATE SCANDLE! MK25 million looted in less than 6 months
- Chingeni, Kalinyeke Toll Plaza Generate k4.2 Billion
- How K10 million Chingeni, Kalinyeke Tollgate Fraud Was Done
- ROADS AUTHORITY WARNED NOT TO HIRE INEXPERIENCED ENGINEER AS…
- Former Finance Minister Mwanamvekha Speaks On Current…