UTM Vice President Michael Usi has arrived for a development rally at Golden Village, Traditional Authority Chikumbu, in Mulanje.
The pictures show Usi’s arrival at the venue.
He is expected to speak on issues enhancing unity to foster national development.
Politician and UTM's spokesperson, Frank Mwenifumbo writes on his personal Facebook account demanding immediate release of arrested musician-cum-politician-Penjani Kalua well Read more
Some Tonse Alliance partners are calling for a dialogue meeting to resolve their differences on the agreements made in the Read more
Gosten Chinseu who moved the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) to investigate source of funding for UTM Party following alleged purchase of Read more
Gaps in the Tonse Alliance appear to be widening as evidenced by the conduct of symphathisers of the political parties Read more
Malawians living in the United States of America have been urged to ignore rumours that there is disunity in the Read more
President Dr Lazarus Chakwera and the First Lady, Madame Monica Chakwera, called on John Zenus Ungapake Tembo, Former President of Read more
Minister of Tourism and Culture Michael Usi has urged people in Mulanje to remain united and embrace tolerance regardless of Read more
- Speaker Catherine Gotani Hara acts on Namalomba’s injunction,
- Another Camp DPP legislators has Disapprove Chaponda As New Leader Of Opposition In Parliament
- Anti Chakwera Demonstrations On In Mangochi
- Mpinganjira, Others, Joins MCP
- NBS Bank dresses MAFCO FC
- Usi Calls For Unity, Tolerance
- "I am Pure DPP' Stop Fabricating Lies- Nankhumwa
- MWENIFUMBO SAYS ABITRARY ARRESTS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH DARK DAYS
- Jane Mbale suspended from UTM
- CHAKWERA NDI CHILIMA ANAPANGA MGWILIZANO OTI AZALAMULIRA ZAKA ZIWILI NDI MIYEZI 6 WINA ALIYESE