British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been barred from entering Russia over the UK’s “hostile” stance on the war in Ukraine, Moscow has said.
Russia’s foreign ministry said Foreign Secretary Liz Truss, former prime minister Theresa May and First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon were among 13 British government members and politicians barred from entering the country.
The US embassy has denied involvement in an alleged plot to overthrow the president, Peter Mutharika. Analysis Media reports that Read more
By Deprose Muchena “Among the general public in Africa, scenes of discrimination from Guangzhou prompted fury on a scale I have Read more
Johnson signed off a WhatsApp message to Lord Brownlow by saying: ‘Ps am on the great exhibition plan.’ Boris Johnson Read more
Researchers say failure of integrity at No 10 could have serious long-term consequences for UK Jon Stone Met officer would Read more
Russia Deploys a Mystery Munition in Ukraine
Turkey has said it is ready to host a meeting between Ukraine’s Zelenskyy and Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and expressed Read more
Russian President Vladimir Putin held a phone call with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas about negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, the Read more
BY LUCY FARRELL, DAN BLOOM JOHNSON SAYS HE WILL FACE MPS TO ‘SET RECORD STRAIGHT’ AFTER BEING FINED OVER PARTYGATE Read more
New York United states The WHO is working on a Global Pandemic Treaty that would limit the sovereignty of states Read more
Russia said on Wednesday it was expelling a total of 85 embassy staff from France, Spain and Italy in response Read more
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson accused of corruption
- UNGA Commence At UN Headquarters in New York City
- Namibian born professor Joe Diescho teases African leaders attending Queen Elizabeth's funeral.
- Malawi Sends Representatives To Attend Queen's Funeral
- Turkey says it is ready to host meeting between Zelenskyy and Putin
- Sir Lankan Prime Minister Accept To Resign
- Chakwera Delegates Joyce Banda To Attend Queen'a Funel
- UK Fertilizer Company Stole K30 Billion AIP Money
- Chakwera To Address UNGA Today
- “She’s not dead”: UK man arrested after planning to tell the Queen to ‘get out’ of the coffin