Chief Resident Magistrate Madalitso Khoswe Chimwaza in Lilongwe has granted bail to former Inspector General of Police George Kainja.
Among the bail conditions, Kainja has been ordered to pay 800 thousand cash bond and K1 million non-cash bond.
Kainja is also supposed to be reporting to ACB every two weeks.
The Malawi Police Service has been named as the most corrupt institution in a study by Afrobarometer, a result police Read more
By Falles Kamanga Investigations surrounding the much publicized alleged corrupt activities involving businessperson Zuneth Sattar and his associates is yet Read more
A Joint Parliamentary Committee is meeting officials from the Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA), National Oil Company of Malawi (NOCMA) Read more
The highly publicized Free Mussa Parade, initially scheduled for 15th September, had been shifted to September 22 2022. One of Read more
Former President Dr Joyce Banda who is currently attending African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTCA) conference on Women and youth Read more
A consumer rights group is pushing the Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority-MERA to provide a daily list of service stations that Read more
President Dr Lazarus Chakwera will attend the 77th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York, United Read more
Update from Nocma appearance at parliament. Nocma Acting CEO, Buluma has told the Committee that the fuel shortage that the Read more
Senior Resident Magistrate James Mankhwazi has set 16th September, as a day he will deliver his ruling on Chinese national Read more
- Chilima Denies Corruption Allegations
- M1 Rehabilitation Work Start This Month
- Govt Given 48 hours To Flush Out All Illegal Chinese Nationals
- Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa To Go Ahead With Plans To Seal ACB Office
- Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa Press Release On Anti Corruption Bureau Director General's Lack Seriousness In Ha...
- Joyce Banda For Women, Youth Empowerment
- Chakwera and Tonse Alliance got into power because of unpeaceful demonstrations
- Namalomba Hits Chakwera On High Fuel Hike
- APM Says Masambuka Case political Motivated By MCP To Divert Malawians
- Another Anti-Govt Demo Threat On October 12