Malawi will this year get over a MK250 billion funding from the US government to support the health sector.
US Ambassador to Malawi David Young made the announcement during a meeting he held with Minister of Health, Khumbize Kandodo Chiponda.
Ambassador Young told minister Chiponda, $175 millon has already been approved for HIV/AIDS interventions.
In order to respond to the immediate needs in areas that experienced heavy rainfall and strong winds that resulted in Read more
. The country is to join the rest of the world in celebrating World Consumer Rights day which falls on Read more
```RESOLUTE—Ayuba James (centre) and PDU members Professional Drivers Union (PDU) has announced the resumption of a nationwide strike from March Read more
Former President Bakili Muluzi has described as an honor a decision by President Lazarus Chakwera to delegate him to represent Read more
Minister of Energy Ibrahim Matola insists he will name and shame DPP gurus who were siphoning fuel at ESCOM. According Read more
Despite stating its intention to open a diplomatic mission in Israel, government has not appointed diplomats for the mission. The Read more
Players in the cooking oil industry have expressed commitment to reduce prices of the commodity effective 1st April this year. Read more
Members of Parliament (MPs) have raised concerned over judicial interference on the house’s decisions and deliberations. Government Chief whip of Read more
Written by MFN Reporter Continued support for flood victims will greatly assist those affected during their time of need towards Read more
The Minister of Water and Sanitation, Abida Sidik Mia, held a meeting with the SRWB on the 18th of March, Read more
- Deputy Minister Ask Embassy Of Iceland To Extend Development Projects
- Kwacha Risks Further Decline
- MERA Reduces Price Of Petrol
- Chakwera delegate Muluzi to represent Malawi at the burial of Rupiah Banda
- FUM Warns ADMARC With Plans To Export Maize
- Govt Is Slow On Israel Embassy
- Chakwera Launch National Youth Service
- Matola Engages ESCOM, EGENCO
- Blackout To End December -Chakwera
- Mining company to give Malawi K50 billion from K1 trillion.