A group calling itself, “Nsanje Alliance of Concerned Citizens” is holding demonstrations in the district against those calling for the removal of Senior Chief Malemia, District Commissioner, Dr. Medson Matchaya and opposing those calling for the resignation of President Lazarus Chakwera.
The group is expected to deliver it’s petition to the DC’s office.
The leader of the grouping Shadrack Goba, says, they are pushing for dialogue on the said concerns, asking those faulting the leaders to use proper channels to have their issues addressed.
This toilet constructed by Rumphi district council is worth 15.9 million kwacha according to the district council. This figure has Read more
A group of business people who applied for National Economic Empowerment Fund (Neef) loans in Mzuzu tstormed office premises for Read more
Malawi Police Service has engaged traditional healers in Mwanza on how to protect persons with albinism in the district. Speaking Read more
In a shocking tale to absorb, ACB boss Martha Chizuma has taken her corruption fight against her bosses, openly going Read more
According to Chitipa Police PRO Gladwell Simwaka, on March 7, 2022 the victim Blair Kuyokwa, 35, returned home in the Read more
*Police at Bangwe in Blantyre have arrested three suspects and recovered some items they allegedly stole at Namiyango Assemblies of Read more
Police in Lilongwe have for the second time this month recovered household items and other property worth over 23 million Read more
The Citizen Advancement for Economic Revolution has described the anti-Ashok Nair demonstrations scheduled for tomorrow Wednesday as criminal in nature. Read more
Izi zadza chifukwa bread wakwela mtengo kufika pa 1 000 Kwacha m'modzi , m'magolosale ena. Akuluakulu ena omwe ali ndi Read more
- 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀
- Police Net 71 In Sweeping Exercise
- APOLISI AMANGA NURSE KAMBA KONYOZA CHAKWERA PA WHATSAPP
- 𝐖ife 𝐅ollows 𝐇usband 𝐓o 𝐏rison 𝐅or 𝐏ermitting 𝐃efilement 𝐎f 𝐇er 𝐃aughter
- Former Mzuzu Mayor Bashes Hired Demonstrators
- Police Says Fake News On Social Media major cause of the security scare among the public
- Exit Bwalo la Chewa enters CHEFO in cultural Festival
- Paramount Chief Chikulamayembe Installation On 30 April 2022,
- 7-year-old child dies after mother slaps her
- 80 Ethiopians And Two Malawians Arrested In Karonga