Chief Resident Magistrate Jean Kaira has ordered the arrest of Dr. Noel Kayange for contempt of court.
Magistrate Kaira says police should bring the doctor before her court today at 2 PM.
Dr. Kayange was subpoenaed to testify today in a rape and defilement case involving Andrew Ngomwa but he was in no show.
He was a consultant doctor for Ngomwa who was convicted of the counts and he is awaiting sentence
If you thought Malawians are lazy people, I bet you a Dinosaur, think twice and you will know, check in Read more
This toilet constructed by Rumphi district council is worth 15.9 million kwacha according to the district council. This figure has Read more
Attorney General Thabo Chakaka Nyirenda has questioned why the Speaker of Parliament has been dragged in a political feud. This Read more
A group of business people who applied for National Economic Empowerment Fund (Neef) loans in Mzuzu tstormed office premises for Read more
Seven people were arrested last werk for stealing computer hard drives at Ministry of lands to conceal evidence of illegal Read more
On 14th April, 2021, the case in the republic versus Zameer Karim and others was inCourt at the Lilongwe High Read more
Members of the Asian community in Malawi have been living in fear in the last three months after the Shayona Read more
High Court Judge Anabel Mtalimanja has dismissed the application by controversial businessman Zameer Karim, who was seeking a review of Read more
By Gerald Chavez Kampanikiza and Deus Chikalaza Jealousy is indeed a poor Medium to secure love, but it is a Read more
- Malawi Police Service (MPS) investigate the death of a suspected thief murdered at MUBAS
- Bushiri's Extradition Case Adjourned To July 11
- TRADITIONAL LEADERS FUNDRAISE FOR POLICE
- MHC adjusts upwards rentals by 10%
- POLICE NAB 5 OVER VANDALISM
- Anti Martha Chizuma demonstrations On Monday
- Concerned Citizens To Hold Demonstrations Over High Cost Of Living
- Three Govt Officials Arrested For Human Trafficking
- 2 Sentenced To 21-Years IHL For Robbery
- Two Arrested For Possessing Live Pangolin