TNM Super League giants Mighty Wanderers have secured a sponsorship deal from Mukuru, a leading financial services company, which will include naming rights and the Nomads will change their name to Mighty Mukuru Wanderers. The club’s board secretary Humphrey Mvula has confirmed the deal.
- Nyasa Big Bullets midfielder Mike Mkwate Signs Contract
- Councilor For Mlomba Ward In Machinga Arrested For Diverting Relief Maize
- Zotsatira Za Mphepo Ya Mkuntho Ya Freddy
- Government not changing the school calendar- Wirima
- Malawi Law Society For Enhanced Economic Transformation