Politician and UTM’s spokesperson, Frank Mwenifumbo writes on his personal Facebook account demanding immediate release of arrested musician-cum-politician-Penjani Kalua well known as Fredokiss.
Police say they have arrested Fredokiss, a UTM member, over financial crimes but have not provided details; indicating investigations are still underway.
But Mwenifumbo argues the abitrary arrests are associated with the dark days of the one party rule which Malawians rejected in 1993.
The embattled Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director General is reportedly threatening Gosten Chinseu who provided to ACB information on the 44 Read more
Callers on Capital FM radio’s New talk Embattled ACB boss Chizuma lost public trust Malawians are in support of the Read more
A group of Mbadwa zokhudzidwa za Malawi has raised concern with what they have described as “continued stubbornness” of Anti-Corruption Read more
By Deus Chikalaza The truth be told that mainstream (conversional) Malawi media including Malawi Broadcasting Cooperation (MBC) Nation Newspaper, Times Read more
Chilima, Kapondamgaga be reinstated Zuneth Sattar To Be Apologised When President Lazarus Chakwera described Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director General Martha Read more
When President Lazarus Chakwera described Anti-Corruption Bureau Director General Martha Chizuma “s report” Substandard “on suspected corrupt officers in his Read more
Mbadwa zokhuzidwa finally symbolically sealed ACB told Malawi to stop recognising Martha Chizuma as ACB Director https://youtu.be/bC2JVIDKHZI
UTM Vice President Michael Usi has arrived for a development rally at Golden Village, Traditional Authority Chikumbu, in Mulanje. The Read more
Some Tonse Alliance partners are calling for a dialogue meeting to resolve their differences on the agreements made in the Read more
- Mwenefumbo Says UTM Not Hungry For Power
- BJ UNPACKS CHAKWERA'S DEVELOPMENT AGENDA IN MULANJE
- Another Camp DPP legislators has Disapprove Chaponda As New Leader Of Opposition In Parliament
- SG Jeffrey speaks out on Mutharika’s intention to contest in 2025 polls
- NDIZABWEZELESA UMODZI CHIPANI CHA DPP ATERO A BRIGHT MSAKA
- Journey To 2023 DPP Convention
- Usi Calls For Unity, Tolerance
- DPP Geared To Bounce Back- Chaponda
- Dont Listen To Failed Politicians-Kazako
- Dpp To Restore The Lost Economy 2025-Magonjwa