Silvester Namiwa, CDEDI Executive Director, who was reportedly abducted yesterday in Lilongwe has been found today in the Nathenje area near Double Vision School in the capital, Lilongwe.
The activist told the press after a check-up at one of the private clinics in Lilongwe that he will give more information after consulting his lawyer and family.
Other social commentators are wondering how Namiwa was found in a different attire barely 24 hours after his alleged abduction.
Anti-Corruption Bureau-ACB has another assignment to investigate suspected fraud on the awarding of contracts to two Chinese construction companies namely: Read more
In The Photo Michael Kaiyatsa Critics are pressing for further probe and stern action on allegations of official abuse and Read more
The Centre for Democracy and Economic Development Initiatives - CDEDI is cautioning the Chakwera administration to move with speed in Read more
By Iommie Chiwalo The Centre for Democracy and Economic Development Initiatives (CDEDI) has expressed worry over indecisiveness of the country's Read more
Today 3rd June 2022 is another memorable day in the history of women empowerment as Colleen Zamba has been sworn Read more
Hellen Buluma, the embattled NOCMA Acting CEO and a Democratic Progressiclve Party (DPP) National Governing Council Member recorded Former Minister Read more
Some concerned citizens under the banner ‘Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa Za Malawi’ are expected to seal Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) offices in Lilongwe Read more
The Lilongwe Chief Resident Magistrate Court has given both State and Defense 21 days to file their final submissions before Read more
- Chakwera and Tonse Alliance got into power because of unpeaceful demonstrations
- 'MACRA REVOKES LICENCES"
- Permission Granted To Seal ACB Office Tuesday
- Chinese National Susu Judgement Slated September 16
- Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa Press Release On Anti Corruption Bureau Director General's Lack Seriousness In Ha...
- Another Devaluation Looms
- M1 Rehabilitation Work Start This Month
- Fuel Shortage In The Country Is A Result Of Forex Shortage.
- The Britons Wants To Capture Malawi And The Bait Is Zuneth Sattar
- Buluma Recorded Hon Kambala And Chaima Illegaly Without Their Knowledge And Consent