DPP’s Chikwawa north MP, Owen Chomanika has admitted that DPP did not do well during its tenure, but says the Tonse administration is even worse.
He says the party is working perfecting areas it failed, saying Malawians continue to suffer due to the economic hardships brought in by the Tonse administration.
One of the aspiring presidential candidates for the party, Dalitso Kabambe says the party is rebuilding and it will bounce back powerfully.
```As the elite TNM Super League is slated to kick off this coming weekend, Salima based side Mafco fc have Read more
Bornfree in a weekend of charity work:
Former President Bakili Muluzi has described as an honor a decision by President Lazarus Chakwera to delegate him to represent Read more
Mneneri wa Chipani cha DPP a Shadreck Namalomba,awunza Kondwani Nankhumwa kuti asamapange ziganizo payekha akafuna kuchita zinthu. A Namalomba ati,Nankhumwa Read more
Eisenhower Mkaka has issued a directive to all Malawi Congress Party (MCP) members that no one should meet President Lazarus Read more
Minister of Information Gospel Kazako yawopseza makampani opanga mafuta ophikira kuti boma likhoza kuyambitsa kampani yake yopanga mafuta ngati mitengo Read more
By Kondanani Chilimunthaka: Regional Chairman for the North South in the Malawi Congress Party has urged chiefs and party leaders Read more
Opposition DPP lawmaker Shadreck Namalomba reclaims his No.25 seat in Parliament.
By Ambute Paimbe Rasool Jackson, Secretary for Kuwala Youth Network, a group within UTM Party has resigned from both his Read more
Despite Malawi Congress Party (MCP) Members of Parliament claiming that an injunction against Parliament served yesterday was setting a bad Read more
- PETRA President Kamuzu Chiwambo Fault The Indorsement Of President Chakwera
- NDIZABWEZELESA UMODZI CHIPANI CHA DPP ATERO A BRIGHT MSAKA
- DPP VP East Msaka urges councillors to prioritize development
- Tonse Alliance partners Calls for MCP, UTM Dialogue
- DPP Secretary General Grezelder Jeffrey Hits Critics
- It's Too Late Vice President Chlima To Disclose The Content Of Tonse Alliance
- Chakwera Given Seven Days To Resign
- Nankhumwa Told Focus On Uniting Dpp Before Giving Threats To President Chakwera- Mwakasungula
- President Lazarus Chakwera Speakes In Support Of Tribal Appointments
- Nankhumwa Still Leader Of Opposition -Botoman