MCP MP Belekanyama hands over K37m market shelter
Member of Parliament for Msinja South Constituency in Lilongwe, Francis Belekanyama, on Saturday handed over a K37 million market shelter to people of Dickson area.
- MAM Donates Food And Non Food Items To Survivors Of Cyclone Freddy
- Unicaf University Donates K2 million Worth Of Items To Survivors Of Cyclone Freddy
- Refugees To Relocate To Dzaleka Refugee Camp Mid April
- Kasungu Police Arrests Four For Stealing Property
- Limbe Police Open Post In Chigumula