Renowned academician and gender rights activist, Dr. Jessie Kabwira has been appointed as Acting Executive Director for the Malawi Institute of Management-MIM effective today.
Kabwira has confirmed her appointment and says she is ready for the new challenge.
Again, unconfirmed reports indicate MIM’s Board of Governors has also suspended three top managers for allegedly holding a conference in Salima where over K20 million is reported to have been spent.
This is despite the government’s announced austerity measures that, among others, banned lakeshore meetings by civil servants to cut down unnecessary expenditures amid Malawi’s groaning economy.
If you thought Malawians are lazy people, I bet you a Dinosaur, think twice and you will know, check in Read more
Attorney General Thabo Chakaka Nyirenda has questioned why the Speaker of Parliament has been dragged in a political feud. This Read more
Seven people were arrested last werk for stealing computer hard drives at Ministry of lands to conceal evidence of illegal Read more
On 14th April, 2021, the case in the republic versus Zameer Karim and others was inCourt at the Lilongwe High Read more
Members of the Asian community in Malawi have been living in fear in the last three months after the Shayona Read more
High Court Judge Anabel Mtalimanja has dismissed the application by controversial businessman Zameer Karim, who was seeking a review of Read more
By Gerald Chavez Kampanikiza and Deus Chikalaza Jealousy is indeed a poor Medium to secure love, but it is a Read more
Malawi Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director General Martha Chizuma has alleged in a leaked audio alleged to be of hers that Read more
In rather bizarre circumstance, Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director Martha Chizuma has accused the judiciary of receiving millions from Ashok Nair Read more
- Chakwera Arrives In New York
- Chakwera Arrives in New York, Usa for Least Developed Countries' Meet
- Judiciary condemns calls made by some individuals telling Malawians to attack judicial officers
- Admarc CEO Chiphiko Suspended
- Poor Performance Derails developmental projects
- Four Malawians off to the UK for Chevening Media Freedom Fellowship
- PTC Sold, Employees Protest
- Kalindo Given President Chakwera Seven-Days To Fire Martha Chizuma Over leaked Audio
- Chakwera eats a humble pie, reverts to DPP's VP North Goodal Gondwe for help
- Procurement Of New ESCOM Transformers To Delay