Lu Ke, the Chinese National who is implicated in racism allegations on children and women in Lilongwe has been arrested while on the run by the Zambian Immigration Department.
Public Relations Officer for the Malawi Immigration Department, Pasqually Zulu has confirmed to Times, saying he is in police custody in Zambia pending official repatriation into Malawi.
Today 3rd June 2022 is another memorable day in the history of women empowerment as Colleen Zamba has been sworn Read more
Hellen Buluma, the embattled NOCMA Acting CEO and a Democratic Progressiclve Party (DPP) National Governing Council Member recorded Former Minister Read more
Some concerned citizens under the banner ‘Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa Za Malawi’ are expected to seal Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) offices in Lilongwe Read more
The Lilongwe Chief Resident Magistrate Court has given both State and Defense 21 days to file their final submissions before Read more
BRITISH EMBASSY CELEBRATES QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY The British Embassy in Lilongwe is celebrating Queen Elizabeth's birthday and her 70-year reign. Different Read more
Namiwa rebuffed National Intelligence Service (NIS) director general Dokani Ngwira has rejected Centre for Democracy and Development Initiatives’ (Cdedi) request Read more
The Lilongwe Magistrate Court has adjourned to 14 June, a case involving social media activist Joshua Chisa Mbele. Mbele appeared Read more
Renowned international businessperson Zuneth Sattar has, for the first time, come out in the open to respond to alleged corruption Read more
- PIJ caught lying on British NCA’s court document legality circulating on social media
- Cannabis Pharmaceutical Factory To Roll Out
- Authority Admits AIP Fertilizer Nightmare Because Of Tonse Alliance Organised K30 Billion Scandal
- UK government's 'anti-corruption champion' quits, will oppose Johnson
- 'MACRA REVOKES LICENCES"
- HRA To Hold Country Wide Demonstrations On August 17,2022
- Five cooking oil companies under probe
- Chakwera In Office today, Attending To Various Matters of National Interest.
- Govt Given 48 hours To Flush Out All Illegal Chinese Nationals
- Kenyatta Orders Consolidation Of Demo Related Cases