An anti-Martha Chizuma grouping, Mbadwa Zokhudzidwa Za Malawi insists it will still proceed with its decision to seal offices for the ACB Director despite president Chakwera’s ultimatum that a report be issued within 21 days on progress of investigations in a corruption case
Leader of the group, Redson Munlo has told Zodiak Online that the directive does not stop them from calling for the resignation of the ACB boss.
The group wants Chizuma out for violating her oath of office when she disclosed to an unknown person in ongoing investigations the ACB is carrying out on corruption suspects.
The Commercial Division of the Hiigh Court in Lilongwe is on October 3 2022 expected to deliver a ruling on Read more
President Dr Lazarus Chakwera says time is ripe for the world to act against hunger amid growing challenges to feeding Read more
The high-level deliberative organ of the 77th session of the UN General Assembly has begun in New York City, United Read more
By Falles Kamanga Embattled Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director General Martha Chizuma has 18 months left on her three-year Read more
The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director General Martha Chizuma was no show for Sunday’s Times Hot Current program despite her confirmation Read more
Ugandan company, Tirupati Development Limited, says it has interest to make MK10 billion investments in Malawi. Joint Managing Director, Miraj Read more
Bank of the Nation, Malawi Stock Exchange (MSE) National Bank of Malawi (NBM) plc has supported the Presidential Charity Golf Read more
Malawi is set to benefit from President Chakwera's trip to attend this year's United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) meeting. Minister Read more
Pressure is mounting on President Lazarus Chakwera to provide solutions to challenges facing the Nation or accept failure and step Read more
Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA) has launched the SADC electronic-Certificate of Origin which aims at simplifying customs and facilitate trade. The Read more
- Mentors International CEM saluted for providing basic vocational trainings
- How K10 million Chingeni, Kalinyeke Tollgate Fraud Was Done
- Malawi Police zero on Indian Community’s kidnapper ring leader: Lebanese lady Rola Nasr Eldinne invo...
- MP Jolobala Supports DPP On Appeal Against Vincent Dzimadzi’s Acquittal
- Chizuma Broke Oath Of Secrecy In a Leaked Audio-MLS
- Immigration Department halts passport book printing
- Driver Won K45 Million Bet
- Will Chakwera Fix Economy In 85 Days?
- 40 Arrested In Stopped Anti Judiciary Demonstrations
- Shameful: Malawi Parliament building leaks