President Dr Lazarus Chakwera is today working from his office at Capital Hill in Lilongwe.
The President is back in the office after a four-day state visit to Mozambique and inspecting crops in some districts in the country.
On his schedule today, Dr Chakwera is expected to meet various ministers and other stakeholders in the Presidential Delivery Unit- PDU.
Some of the cabinet members meeting the President at the PDU include Minister of Gender and social welfare, Patricia Kaliati and Minister of Homeland Security, Jean Sendeza.
Dust is refusing to settle for Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director Martha Chizuma as she has been taken to task to Read more
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nancy Tembo clarifies why the president is attending the meeting in America. She says the president Read more
New 31-member cabinet includes six figures who are related to each other, although not to the president. Chakwera, 65, comfortably Read more
Businessman Zameer Karim is facing a charge of intent to defraud Ecobank over K850 million, which is connected to Police Read more
Mr Mustak Chotia, the mafia who masterminded the kidnapping of Shayona Cement Managing Director has implicated Mr Dipak Jevant, Managing Read more
Kadadzera: We are still investigating The issue of kidnapping and attempts on Indian community in Malawi with evil intentions is Read more
Mr Mustak Chotia, the mafia who masterminded the kidnapping of Shayona Cement official has implicated Mr Dipak Jevant, Managing Director Read more
The Anti Corruption Bureau ( ACB ) has arrested self styled Blantyre businessperson Lido Karim also known as Batatawala two Read more
In a shocking tale to absorb, ACB boss Martha Chizuma has taken her corruption fight against her bosses, openly going Read more
- Chinese National Lu Ke Susu will spend more time at Maula Prison
- 140 FOREIGN NATIONALS ARRESTED
- Zameer Karim fails to pay government K6.2 billion
- ACB cleared Sattar contract—Documents
- Supreme court of appeal Dismiss An Application By Dr. Bakili Muluzi To discontinue trial
- MACRA Awards Internet Licence To Elon Musk's Company
- MTUMODZI OPENS 27TH RAC MEETING FOR SADC MEDIA AWARDS
- Govt To Engage Broadcasters On Licence Fees
- Attorney General To Punish Individuals Leaking ACB Information
- Kenyatta Refuses To Grant Stay Order
- 212 Street Kids Withdrrawn From Schools due to lack of…
- Man Impersonates Cabinet Minister In Police Recruitment…
- Govts mull gas pipeline connecting Mozambique and Malawi
- GOVERNMENT INTENSIFIES PROTECTION OF VULNERABLE CHILDREN
- VIOLENCE NOT THE ANSWER - SENDEZA
- Chakwera Arrives in New York, Usa for Least Developed…