President Dr Lazarus Chakwera has cancelled two foreign trips as one way to save forex and control expenditure which will help to stabilise the economy of the country.
This has been disclosed at the presser underway in Lilongwe.
He cancelled the OPEC Fund Forum trip scheduled for Australia and Commonwealth meetings in Kigali- Rwanda slated for this June.
Minister of Energy Ibrahim Matola will represent him in Australia and Minister of Foreign Affairs Nancy Tembo will represent the President in Kigali- Rwanda.
If you thought Malawians are lazy people, I bet you a Dinosaur, think twice and you will know, check in Read more
Attorney General Thabo Chakaka Nyirenda has questioned why the Speaker of Parliament has been dragged in a political feud. This Read more
Seven people were arrested last werk for stealing computer hard drives at Ministry of lands to conceal evidence of illegal Read more
On 14th April, 2021, the case in the republic versus Zameer Karim and others was inCourt at the Lilongwe High Read more
Members of the Asian community in Malawi have been living in fear in the last three months after the Shayona Read more
High Court Judge Anabel Mtalimanja has dismissed the application by controversial businessman Zameer Karim, who was seeking a review of Read more
By Gerald Chavez Kampanikiza and Deus Chikalaza Jealousy is indeed a poor Medium to secure love, but it is a Read more
Malawi Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director General Martha Chizuma has alleged in a leaked audio alleged to be of hers that Read more
In rather bizarre circumstance, Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director Martha Chizuma has accused the judiciary of receiving millions from Ashok Nair Read more
- Malawi To Raise K15 bn From Cement
- Security Personnel From South Africa Attempts To Kidnap Prophet Bushiri
- Speaker orders Chihana to bring Evidence Of Alledged K30 Billion Theft
- Chizuma Leaked Audio Case Adjourned
- High Court Orders Nankhumwa To Join MPs Case In Lilongwe
- Activists Should Come Up With Tangible Evidence
- Lowe Suspend All Admarc Members Of Staff
- Court Set July 18 To Deliver Judgment Whether Magalasi Has A Case Or Not
- Police Assault Social Media Influencer Joshua Chisa Mbele
- No Room For Incompetence - Chakwera