The Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) has reduced the price of Petrol from K1,999 to K1,946 representing a 7.47 percent decrease.
Disclosing this at a press briefing in Blantyre, MERA CEO, Henry Kachaje, said the adjustment was made following some trends in the international market as dictated by the Automatic Fuel Pricing Mechanism.
The price adjustment will be effective by midnight.
The prices of Diesel, and Jet Fuel will remain the same while the price of Gas has also been slashed now it will be selling at K2,726 per kg.
The Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) says it has noted with concern increased illegal fuel vending and alleged fuel service Read more
The energy regulator, MERA, has adjusted fuel prices begining midnight following a review of determinants by the Board. The new Read more
Members of staff of the Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) have threatened to commence an industrial action and bar one Read more
Former Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) Chief Executive Officer Collins Magalasi and other three accused persons have pleaded not guilty Read more
Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) have engaged 30 journalists from different media houses on how to report on fuel pricing Read more
The Public Appointments Committee (PAC) of Parliament has rejected two members of the newly appointed Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (Mera) Read more
Chinese National Lu Ke popularly known as Susu will spend more time at Maula Prison as the case has been Read more
MBC DG George Kasakula who is well known for bullying his subordinates at Times and firing them at will, is Read more
- Martha Chizuma Should Be Fired For Violating Oath Of Office In The Leaked Audio
- How K10 million Chingeni, Kalinyeke Tollgate Fraud Was Done
- Current ACB Ignores DPP, AG, Police, Courts But Works With Social Media Influencers
- Chizuma caught in a housing allowance web
- Attorney General To Punish Individuals Leaking ACB Information
- Will Chakwera Fix Economy In 85 Days?
- Parliament To Draft a Bill To Protects Personal Property From Seizure
- Abolish AIP To Save Forex-Churches
- Electricity To Go Up
- Mustaq Chotia Implicates Mr Dipak Jevant mastermind kidnapping Shayona Boss