The Malawi Institute of Management (MIM) in partnership with Bolton University and ICAM have awarded certificates and degrees to students who have completed their studies at the institution.
The graduation took place at the Bingu International Convention Centre in Lilongwe.
A total of 424 students graduated with certificates and degrees in Business Administration, Human Resources Management and Management Information Systems among others.
By Benadetta C. Mia Private Education service provider-Maranatha Academy has disclosed plans to fly to Victoria Falls in Zambia students Read more
High Court in Zomba has stopped the Council of the University of Malawi from implementing its plans of establishing new Read more
Police in Mzimba are keeping in custody two form four students from Mzimba Open Distance Learning Secondary School for being Read more
By Esnath Kalawe District Education Manager(DEM) LL Urban, Madam Towera Banda has called on Parents and Chiefs in Mtandire Lilongwe, Read more
Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc has donated 150 million kwacha to Malawi University of Science and Technology (Must) towards the university's Read more
Deputy Minister of Education, Monica Chang'anamuno, says this year's Malawi School Certificate of Education Examinations (MSCE) have started well. Chang'anamuno Read more
A Malawian based in South Africa, Rodriguez Cham'mudzi has donated automobile workshop tools to Matandani Technical College in Neno. Speaking Read more
Mzuzu University is this morning engaging stakeholders on how best they can grow and support Cannabis production in improving the Read more
President Dr Lazarus Chakwera is presiding over a graduation ceremony for Grade 2 Senior Command and Staff Officers who have Read more
Dedza Secondary School-Alumni have awarded twenty best performing students who got ten to twelve points in the 2021 Malawi School Read more
- On Day of the African Child: FDH CEO William Mpinganjira introduces student mentorship
- Govt To Construct 10,000 Low Cost Classrooms
- Kasoz Donates To Learners In Chimwala Zone
- Mombera University Construction Ready To Start
- MUBAS Graduates155 ODe-L Students
- Alezi apepha maphunziro ku Chikwawa.
- A Malawian based in South Africa Donates Automobile Workshop Tools To Matandani Technical
- JCE Exams Start
- Chakwera Presides Over MDF Graduation
- Illovo Sugar Donates 150 million kwacha to MUST