President Dr Lazarus Chakwera on Friday met the Public Affairs Committee (PAC), at Sanjika Palace as part of the continuation of the dialogue on issues of national interest.
Speaking on behalf of PAC, the organisation’s Vice Chairperson, Osman Karim, hailed President Chakwera for addressing almost all the issues that the quasi-religious grouping had raised during their last meeting.
Former president Peter Mutharika, says it is possible for the country to come out from the worsening economic situation if Read more
Legal minds and other professionals from Africa and beyond have gathered at the Bingu International Convention Centre (BICC) where for Read more
ACB Czar Martha Chizuma Caught Drawing Housing Allowance While she stays in a government house at the Presidential villas The Read more
Concerned citizens have threatened to march to state house should President Lazarus Chakwera fail to address their grievances in five Read more
A group calling itself, "Nsanje Alliance of Concerned Citizens" is holding demonstrations in the district against those calling for the Read more
The British National Crime Agency (NCA) has reversed its steps on the corruption probe after utilizing the controversial Anti-Corruption Bureau Read more
President Dr Lazarus Chakwera has told global media Aljazeera that the government is using a social cash transfer programme in Read more
Mbadwa zokhuzidwa finally symbolically sealed ACB told Malawi to stop recognising Martha Chizuma as ACB Director https://youtu.be/bC2JVIDKHZI
President Lazarus Chakwera has called for speedy investigations into the alleged abduction of human rights advocate Sylvester Namiwa. This is Read more
- Muvi Pressure Group Demands Tonse Alliance Disbandment
- It's Too Late Vice President Chlima To Disclose The Content Of Tonse Alliance
- Opposition DPP lawmaker Shadreck Namalomba reclaims his No.25 seat in Parliament.
- Arthur Peter Mutharika Hits Back
- CHAKWERA NDI CHILIMA ANAPANGA MGWILIZANO OTI AZALAMULIRA ZAKA ZIWILI NDI MIYEZI 6 WINA ALIYESE
- UTM Trash Allegations Of Sponsoring Demonstrations
- Divisions continue to manifest in the Democratic Progressive Party
- Chakwera’s Tonse to change leadership hands in next 6 months
- Journey To 2023 DPP Convention
- Peter Mutharika itches for Malawi’s 2025 presidential bid