Umodzi Holdings Limited, which owns BICC, Malawi Square, Presidents Hotel and Presidential Villas, has said it has posted it’s first profit since it was established around 2013.
Umodzi Holdings Limited Chairperson John Kamanga says the firm, which has been registering losses recorded a profit of K413 million in the year ended March 31, 2022.
According to Kamanga, the firm has also audited financials dating back to 2015.
A group of owners of Tipper Trucks is asking the Ministry of Transport to bring sanity in the transport sector Read more
According to reports we have received are saying Shoprite Closing its shops soon in MW Zomba & Limbe - Closing Read more
The Reserve Bank of Malawi (RBM) has refuted social media speculation claiming that the Bank is planning to release a Read more
The 2022 tobacco marketing season has raked in about K170 billion as of 15 July. Tobacco Commission (TC) Spokesperson, Telephorus Read more
Small Scale Business Operators Association in Malawi has threatened to stage national protests should the judiciary continue to delay pronouncing Read more
Minibus fares have gone up in the central region and some parts of the southern region due to the fuel Read more
Malawi's economic crisis has forced Crown Fashions Limited, which was established in 1975, to close its manufacturing operations. A letter Read more
Ethiopian Airlines has resumed ticketing services for all travel agents in Malawi with effect from today, barely three weeks after Read more
- Chitera appointed Acting MD for FDH Bank
- Airtel Malawi’s Telecommunications Tower Sold To London-based Helios Towers Plc
- Airtel sells its towers in Malawi for over K45 billion
- NYASA MOBILE PARTNERS WITH VODAFONE FOR A NEW MOBILE NETWORK IN MALAWI
- 𝐌𝐲𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
- Ethiopian Airways Resumes Ticketing Services In Malawi
- SME'S THREATEN DEMOS AGAINST ILLEGAL REFUGEES' BUSINESSES
- Ethiopian Airlines Suspend ticketing Services For All Travel Agents In Malawi
- TNM loses K10bn on MSE
- Reserve Bank Of Malawi Plans To Sell Gold Next Month