Inkosi ya Makhosi Mbelwa five has asked President Lazarus Chakwera to speed up implementation of the Tonse Alliance campaign pledges as the clock is fast clicking to the next elections.
Speaking at a development rally in Mzimba North today, the Ngoni Paramount chief said as the President gives ultimatums to his ministers, he should also recall that Malawians shall, again, be going to the polls in three years.
Inkosi ya Makhosi Mbelwa five says the Tonse Alliance made many committments in developing the district but only a few have been delivered which could decampaign him at the next polls.
President Chakwera has acknowledged delays in the delivering campaign of some pledges saying his administration is implementing the pledges in phases.
- Biden To Pardon Those Convicted Of Possesing Marijuana
- Dowa Hope House Centre worries with donor exit
- Of Alleged Failure To Select Faith Sakala From Lilongwe Rural East Education District
- MBC Is Officials Broadcaster For Region 5 Games
- Lowe Opens 18th Agriculture Fair