President Dr Lazarus Chakwera is this morning inspecting a house that the government has renovated for Maseko Ngoni Chief, Inkosi ya Makosi Gomani V.
The four-bedroomed house has been renovated to the tune of K98 million.
The house is at Lizulu, the headquarters of the Inkosi.
This toilet constructed by Rumphi district council is worth 15.9 million kwacha according to the district council. This figure has Read more
A group of business people who applied for National Economic Empowerment Fund (Neef) loans in Mzuzu tstormed office premises for Read more
New 31-member cabinet includes six figures who are related to each other, although not to the president. Chakwera, 65, comfortably Read more
Malawi Police Service has engaged traditional healers in Mwanza on how to protect persons with albinism in the district. Speaking Read more
In a shocking tale to absorb, ACB boss Martha Chizuma has taken her corruption fight against her bosses, openly going Read more
According to Chitipa Police PRO Gladwell Simwaka, on March 7, 2022 the victim Blair Kuyokwa, 35, returned home in the Read more
Police in Lilongwe have for the second time this month recovered household items and other property worth over 23 million Read more
*Police at Bangwe in Blantyre have arrested three suspects and recovered some items they allegedly stole at Namiyango Assemblies of Read more
The Citizen Advancement for Economic Revolution has described the anti-Ashok Nair demonstrations scheduled for tomorrow Wednesday as criminal in nature. Read more
Izi zadza chifukwa bread wakwela mtengo kufika pa 1 000 Kwacha m'modzi , m'magolosale ena. Akuluakulu ena omwe ali ndi Read more
- 𝟭𝟬𝟬-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿-𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗠𝘇𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗮
- Mangochi Court Has Sentenced The Following For loitering In The District
- Chikuli Bridge along Mugabe Highway Rendered impassable
- Kalindo Wapempha Chakwera Achotse Ntchito Chizuma Masiku Okwana Asanu Ndi Awiri
- Malawi Struggling To Combat Human Trafficking
- Glory Technical College prepares self-reliable Malawians
- Chakwera Off To Zambia For Kulamba Ceremony
- Burundian National Charged 15 years For Defilement
- Zambian National Arrested For Wildlife Crimes
- Free water connection is only for distance of 24 meters from service line — Minister Mia