The ACB Director Martha Chizuma has told USA ambassador that she needs protection as she is now stepping unto “spines” of the very same people who organized her arrest.
Sources privy to the meeting she had with the USA diplomat Andrew Young, Chizuma says though the Minister of Justice Titus Mvalo has told Parliament that she continues working but the environment is now toxic. She has also challenged the Minister that she will only return to work if the line up of ministers and MCP top cabals are allowed to be interrogated by her office.
In his response, the Ambassador Young is said to have assured her that everything is under the satellite and she has the backing of the USA government and other diplomats as well.
Chizuma is scheduled to summon four cabinet ministers and some State House top gurus from Wednesday to Thursday.
- Kwezy Bus, Mzuzu City Council Feud Takes Nasty Twist
- Malekezo Gets Mandate To Lead Nyika Media Club
- Olowa Kumene Adikire Zaka Ziwiri–MCP
- Centenary Bank rolls out digital insurance services
- Duo netted for house breaking in Blantyre