Leader of the Opposition in Parliament Kondwani Nankhumwa Sunday gave President Lazarus Chakwera 14 days to find solutions to economic challenges besetting Malawians.
Addressing a political rally at Mgona in Lilongwe, Nankhumwa said time had come for Chakwera to stop “wasting time” on crop inspections and concentrate on real issues.
In order to respond to the immediate needs in areas that experienced heavy rainfall and strong winds that resulted in Read more
. The country is to join the rest of the world in celebrating World Consumer Rights day which falls on Read more
```RESOLUTE—Ayuba James (centre) and PDU members Professional Drivers Union (PDU) has announced the resumption of a nationwide strike from March Read more
Former President Bakili Muluzi has described as an honor a decision by President Lazarus Chakwera to delegate him to represent Read more
Minister of Energy Ibrahim Matola insists he will name and shame DPP gurus who were siphoning fuel at ESCOM. According Read more
Despite stating its intention to open a diplomatic mission in Israel, government has not appointed diplomats for the mission. The Read more
Players in the cooking oil industry have expressed commitment to reduce prices of the commodity effective 1st April this year. Read more
Members of Parliament (MPs) have raised concerned over judicial interference on the house’s decisions and deliberations. Government Chief whip of Read more
Written by MFN Reporter Continued support for flood victims will greatly assist those affected during their time of need towards Read more
The Minister of Water and Sanitation, Abida Sidik Mia, held a meeting with the SRWB on the 18th of March, Read more
- ESCOM, EGENCO Investigates Power System Shutdowns
- K1.2 b Budget Allocation to the Ministry & National Unity Is Waste Resources- Suleman
- CAMA fault the creation of Power Market Limited-PML
- UNESCO Practically Given Malawi Government Nod To Proceed With Water Development Project
- MALAMYA POLICE HOUSES IN MANGOCHI READY FOR COMMISSIONING AND OCCUPATION‼️
- Ministry of National Unity Engage Meetings With Stakeholders on The Passed Unity Bill
- Colleen Zamba Swearing-In Ceremony As New SPC.
- Tobacco loans under review
- M1 Road Rehabilitation Take Longer To Commence
- Fuel Hike a Blow To Malawians - CDEDI