The African Development Bank (AfDB) and the Malawi Government have signed two agreements on important projects recently approved by the Board of Executive Directors of the African Development Bank.
The projects are; Malawi Agricultural Emergency Food Production Facility worth K21 billion and K5 billion will be channelled towards the Africa Disaster Risk Financing Programme.
The signing ceremony is taking place at Capital Hill in Lilongwe.
Today, 9th August 2022 marks one full year since I was arrested on alleged corruption charges. I am out on Read more
.2 Million Aid
The African Development Bank and Malawi have signed a $20.2 million agricultural emergency food production facility project to help 500,000 Read more
Minister of Finance , Sosten Gwengwe has today told Parliament that the 25 percent devaluation effected two months ago was Read more
Minister of Finance, Sosten Gwengwe and Irish Ambassador to Malawi, Seamus O'Grady, have signed a grant agreement of over K20 Read more
The board of the World Bank has approved over US$400 million (K326.2 billion) for the development of the country. Minister Read more
Malawi Government and Opec Fund have signed agreements for Dowa Town Water and Sanitation Project and a feasibility study for Read more
Legislators in the August House have this morning confirmed Merlyne Yolamu as Inspector General of Malawi Police Service. Until her Read more
Secretary to the President and Cabinet Colleen Zamba has called on controlling officers in the Civil service to adhere to Read more
National Bus Company Limited has been restrained from operating all the bus terminals and workshops across the country that once Read more
- MACRA TO SMOKE OUT MOBILE MONEY FRAUDSTERS
- Anti Martha Chizuma Petition Delivered At Lilongwe District Council
- UNDP Hands Over 220 Kilowatts- Bondo mini hydro
- Two Arrested For Kidnapping 14 Year Indian Boy
- Supreme Court Of Appeal Has New Judges
- Nankhumwa Schools President Chakwera
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMITTEE-PAC DATES PROF MUTHARIKA
- Jerome Chimg’onda Nkhoma Is Now Admarc Interim General Manager
- Judiciary condemns calls made by some individuals telling Malawians to attack judicial officers
- Bushiri Extradition Case Back In Court