Marko Abraham Ndau has been elected as regional governor for the United Democratic Front (UDF) in Sapitwa region which comprises of Mulanje, Phalombe, Thyolo and Chiradzulu districts.
Ndau in his remarks said, he intends to reclaim the party’s popularity in the region by resuscitating grassroot structures at district, area and branch levels.
The party’s National Organizing Secretary Abubakar Mbaya called for unity within the executive as they prepare for the party’s national conference in 2024.
Ndau has replaced George Mpombwe who succumbed to COVID-19 in 2020.
```As the elite TNM Super League is slated to kick off this coming weekend, Salima based side Mafco fc have Read more
Bornfree in a weekend of charity work:
Former President Bakili Muluzi has described as an honor a decision by President Lazarus Chakwera to delegate him to represent Read more
Mneneri wa Chipani cha DPP a Shadreck Namalomba,awunza Kondwani Nankhumwa kuti asamapange ziganizo payekha akafuna kuchita zinthu. A Namalomba ati,Nankhumwa Read more
Eisenhower Mkaka has issued a directive to all Malawi Congress Party (MCP) members that no one should meet President Lazarus Read more
Minister of Information Gospel Kazako yawopseza makampani opanga mafuta ophikira kuti boma likhoza kuyambitsa kampani yake yopanga mafuta ngati mitengo Read more
By Kondanani Chilimunthaka: Regional Chairman for the North South in the Malawi Congress Party has urged chiefs and party leaders Read more
Opposition DPP lawmaker Shadreck Namalomba reclaims his No.25 seat in Parliament.
By Ambute Paimbe Rasool Jackson, Secretary for Kuwala Youth Network, a group within UTM Party has resigned from both his Read more
Despite Malawi Congress Party (MCP) Members of Parliament claiming that an injunction against Parliament served yesterday was setting a bad Read more
- NDIZABWEZELESA UMODZI CHIPANI CHA DPP ATERO A BRIGHT MSAKA
- Parliament recognises Chaponda as leader of opposition
- NDIKUFUNA NANKHUMWA AZIMUGWADIRA MUTHARIKA-Namalomba
- No Impeachment OnThe Forthcoming Meeting of Parliament
- Chakwera Visits John Tembo
- Malawi Sailing In A Poor Leadership-Nankhumwa
- PETRA President Kamuzu Chiwambo Fault The Indorsement Of President Chakwera
- Divisions continue to manifest in the Democratic Progressive Party
- Chakwera Fault Nankhumwas Ultimatum
- MCP Govt Under Chakwera Has Failed To Rule Malawi-Mutharika
- Chikuli Bridge along Mugabe Highway Rendered impassable
- DPP GURUS TEAR APART THE TONSE GOVERNMENT AND CHALLENGE IT…
- Government calls for promotion of peace and unity
- Reclaiming land to dine like kings – the tale of Mchinji…
- SPEECH BY HIS EXCELLENCY DR LAZARUS MCCARTHY CHAKWERA…
- Mzimba Solola MP donates K1 Million to District Party…