Illovo managing director Lekani Katandula has warned traders in the country against overpricing sugar.
Katandula has said that the recommended sugar price in the country is k900.
Katandula was speaking during a vehicle handling ceremony in Nsanje district where Veronica Ngamwani won a Nissan N200 in illovo’s competition called ‘Iponyereniso kwa kuya’
-As people still facing sugar shortage in shops, one of the county’s sugar manufacturing companies Salima Sugar Company Limited says Read more
Illovo sugar Malawi has assured Malawians that it has started oversupplying the market in order to ensure that enough sugar Read more
There is a shortage of sugar on the market and in shops where the commodity is available, traders have hiked Read more
Aug 07, 2022 Raphael Likaka Two of 30 demonstrators who were arrested in Balaka have been denied bail by the Read more
Police in Salima district have recovered 21 herds of cattle which are believed to have been dumped by unknown criminals Read more
Police in Lilongwe have arrested five people over vandalism and theft of ESCOM property. ESCOM said it has recovered about Read more
Children in Mpezeni Village in the area of Traditional Authority Nsamala in Balaka now have a chance to advance their Read more
The Department of Forestry has re-iterated that lack of sustainable energy alternatives remain the major cause of wanton cutting down Read more
Police in Salima have arrested a 29-year-old G4S guard, for allegedly stealing 16 railway line sleepers belonging to Central East Read more
- Tewesa Former Driver To Malawi Electoral Commission Commissoiner Linda Kunje Arrested
- ‘Govt Working Tirelessly to reduce Load Shedding’ – Energy Minister Matola
- Father, Son Arrested For Cultivating Cannabis
- Police Net 71 In Sweeping Exercise
- FAKE POLICE OFFICER RELEASES CONVICTED CRIMINAL AT CHICHIRI PRISON
- Four criminals nabbed,items worth millions recovered in Chileka
- Ward Councillors seal Balaka DC’s Office
- Dowa Dec turns back project for proper guidance
- Escom Disconnect Govt Offices in Blantyre, Kazako Clears the Air.
- FATE OF 11 IN MASAMBUKA MURDER CASE