By Leo Mkhuwala
Congestion at the Southern Region Water Board (SRWB) offices is expected to reduce, following the launch of mobile application, by the Minister of Water and Sanitation, Abida Sidik Mia in Zomba on Monday.
According to Mia, apart from reducing congestion, the mobile application, which is first of its kind in the water sector, will also enhance interaction between the board and customers.
“This innovation is a milestone is satisfying customer’s needs,” said Mia in her keynote address.
If you thought Malawians are lazy people, I bet you a Dinosaur, think twice and you will know, check in Read more
Attorney General Thabo Chakaka Nyirenda has questioned why the Speaker of Parliament has been dragged in a political feud. This Read more
Seven people were arrested last werk for stealing computer hard drives at Ministry of lands to conceal evidence of illegal Read more
On 14th April, 2021, the case in the republic versus Zameer Karim and others was inCourt at the Lilongwe High Read more
Members of the Asian community in Malawi have been living in fear in the last three months after the Shayona Read more
High Court Judge Anabel Mtalimanja has dismissed the application by controversial businessman Zameer Karim, who was seeking a review of Read more
By Gerald Chavez Kampanikiza and Deus Chikalaza Jealousy is indeed a poor Medium to secure love, but it is a Read more
Malawi Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director General Martha Chizuma has alleged in a leaked audio alleged to be of hers that Read more
In rather bizarre circumstance, Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director Martha Chizuma has accused the judiciary of receiving millions from Ashok Nair Read more
- Castel Malawi hold protests to force the company pay them severance pay
- 𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐇𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍- 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐀
- Malawi Revenue Authority Launch Taxpayer Charter
- Chakwera Commits To A Transparent Government
- Concerned Citizens To Hold Demonstrations Over High Cost Of Living
- Poor Performance Derails developmental projects
- Exit Msundwe Barracks enters Bongololo Barracks
- Jerome Chimg’onda Nkhoma Is Now Admarc Interim General Manager
- Nankhumwa Schools President Chakwera
- Former Finance Minister Tips Govt On Economy