Over nine million Malawians live below the poverty line, surviving on less than K800 a day.
Director of Economic Planning in the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs Patricia Zimpita has said this in Lilongwe during a panel discussion organised by the Media Institute of Southern Africa Malawi Chapter and the International Labour Organisation.
In order to respond to the immediate needs in areas that experienced heavy rainfall and strong winds that resulted in Read more
. The country is to join the rest of the world in celebrating World Consumer Rights day which falls on Read more
```RESOLUTE—Ayuba James (centre) and PDU members Professional Drivers Union (PDU) has announced the resumption of a nationwide strike from March Read more
Former President Bakili Muluzi has described as an honor a decision by President Lazarus Chakwera to delegate him to represent Read more
Minister of Energy Ibrahim Matola insists he will name and shame DPP gurus who were siphoning fuel at ESCOM. According Read more
Despite stating its intention to open a diplomatic mission in Israel, government has not appointed diplomats for the mission. The Read more
Players in the cooking oil industry have expressed commitment to reduce prices of the commodity effective 1st April this year. Read more
Members of Parliament (MPs) have raised concerned over judicial interference on the house’s decisions and deliberations. Government Chief whip of Read more
Written by MFN Reporter Continued support for flood victims will greatly assist those affected during their time of need towards Read more
The Minister of Water and Sanitation, Abida Sidik Mia, held a meeting with the SRWB on the 18th of March, Read more
- Sabotage At Central Medical Stores
- CMS Has 60% Drug Stock
- Matola, Kazako Addressing The Media
- 25% Devaluation Necessarily Evil- Gwengwe
- MRA To Meet the K1.5 trillion target in the 2022/23 financial year
- Cooking Oil Companies To Reduce Prices
- Burundi Business Community Operating In Nkhotakota District Donates 100 bags of Cement And 75 tons o...
- MW, OPEC FUND SIGN FINANCIAL AGREEMENTS
- THE PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP BILL: A LICENCE TO STEAL-BRIGHT MSAKA
- President Lazarus Chakwera has appointed seven new judges of the High Court