DPP Vice President for Eastern Region, Bright Msaka will contest for the presidency at the party convention.
Msaka says his focus is on taking the DPP back into government. He says he will soon be calling for a press conference this week to officially make this public.
Msaka thinks he will be a unique, action-oriented leader less on empty promises.
Mounts a rebellion against party President The Democratic Progressive Party Vice President for the Eastern Region, Hon. Bright Msaka SC, Read more
DPP's Chikwawa north MP, Owen Chomanika has admitted that DPP did not do well during its tenure, but says the Read more
The Opposition Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) has described President Lazarus Chakwera's address on Tuesday, as empty and full of dishonesty. Read more
Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) leader Peter Mutharika has censured the party’s Secretary General Grezelder Jeffrey and vice-president for the South Read more
The former president of Malawi, Peter Mutharika, who is also the leader of Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) has assured Malawians Read more
Former governing Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) Deputy National Director of Women, Hyasinta Chikaonda, has defected to Malawi Congress Party (MCP). Read more
Despite his old age to lead the party ahead of 2025 general elections, Former President Peter Mutharika has reaffirmed his Read more
George Zulu member of parliament for MCP has accused Civil Rights Advocate- Sylvester Namiwa of abducting himself. Zulu made the Read more
Minister of Homeland Security Jean Sendeza has accused Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) of staging the abduction of Centre for Democracy Read more
- MCP Fires Alex Major
- Opposition DPP lawmaker Shadreck Namalomba reclaims his No.25 seat in Parliament.
- SG Jeffrey speaks out on Mutharika’s intention to contest in 2025 polls
- DPP Presidential Candidate Bright Msaka, The Wise One From The East
- APM Says DPP To Return In Power In 2025
- NDIKUFUNA NANKHUMWA AZIMUGWADIRA MUTHARIKA-Namalomba
- Mkaka taught Namalomba: MCP set precedence on injunctions against Parliament
- Kutsaira Endorses Chakwera As 2025 Presidential candidate
- Mutharika Censure Jeffrey, Nankhumwa For Holding Rally Without His Consent
- United Democrat Front Says People Will Judge In 2025