Twelve years after the magnificent Malawi Parliament building was constructed, the facility is experiencing serious leakage that building floors are protected by buckets.
Malawi News Update spot check at the facility revealed that even the Speaker’s door to the chamber is seriously damaged as the pieces of ceiling are all over the flow.
Parliament building leaks
Recently Lilongwe City Centre lawmaker Alfred Jiya asked the August house leadership to allocate funding for the renovation of the building before the situation get out of hand.
Chinese contractor constructed the facility.“`
Dust is refusing to settle for Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Director Martha Chizuma as she has been taken to task to Read more
Minister of Foreign Affairs Nancy Tembo clarifies why the president is attending the meeting in America. She says the president Read more
New 31-member cabinet includes six figures who are related to each other, although not to the president. Chakwera, 65, comfortably Read more
Businessman Zameer Karim is facing a charge of intent to defraud Ecobank over K850 million, which is connected to Police Read more
Mr Mustak Chotia, the mafia who masterminded the kidnapping of Shayona Cement Managing Director has implicated Mr Dipak Jevant, Managing Read more
Kadadzera: We are still investigating The issue of kidnapping and attempts on Indian community in Malawi with evil intentions is Read more
Mr Mustak Chotia, the mafia who masterminded the kidnapping of Shayona Cement official has implicated Mr Dipak Jevant, Managing Director Read more
The Anti Corruption Bureau ( ACB ) has arrested self styled Blantyre businessperson Lido Karim also known as Batatawala two Read more
Fearless human rights activist and freedom fighter Bon ‘Winiko’ Kalindo has hit back at self-styled social media influencer Stanley Onjezani Read more
- Mutharika Receives Certificate Of Recognition
- SPEECH BY HIS EXCELLENCY DR LAZARUS MCCARTHY CHAKWERA PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF MALAWI AND CHAIRP...
- Traditional Authority Thukuta laid to rest
- Govt To Engage Broadcasters On Licence Fees
- Chakwera To Attend UNGA Meeting
- Kalindo hits back at critics for fabricating lies
- MERA REDUCES PRICE OF PETROL, GAS
- Bon Kalindo Hits Back on Onjezani Kenani over Britain Interference on Malawi Security
- Abolish AIP To Save Forex-Churches
- South African Driver Arrested For Transporting 112 bags Of Chamba
- “One Belt, One Road”, creating wealth for Malawi
- Jiya Assures Fees For Top Male Pslce Examination Candidate…
- Revealed: National Crime Agency In Crisis Over Unlawful…
- Chikuli Bridge along Mugabe Highway Rendered impassable
- Former Energy Minister Newton Kambala Speaks Out On His…
- Dowa Hope House Centre worries with donor exit